Company, organization : SAS FELICIEN
RCS (Companies register): Paris B 818 178 352
Share capital: 5 741 187,00 €
EU VAT number: FR23818178352
21, rue Félicien David
75016 Paris - France
Tel: +33 1 55 74 00 00
Purpose of site: Promotion of the establishment
Legal representative: Mr Demorge Jean François
Web master, design, editing, artistic direction: SAS WIHP
Photography: Serge Ramelli
Web hosting: SAS WIHP
President SAS WIHP: Vincent Ramelli
The site presents:
● Informative content
● A collection of personal data on line
Data Protection Act: the site has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information concerning you (art. 34 of the Data Protection Act). To exercise this right, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ownership: The site and the information it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and by international conventions. Except for use by immediate family members or private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, transcribed, modified or transmitted without the prior authorization of the have right.
MEDIATOR - DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Consumers who have a dispute with a professional can contact the online dispute resolution platform (RLL): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=FR
The consumer having a dispute with a professional, can seize the AME Conso:
- either by internet (https://www.mediationconso-ame.com) by completing the form dedicated to this purpose made available to him, accompanied by the documents supporting his request.
- either by post: AME Conso, 197 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris, accompanied by the documents supporting his request.
After contacting customer service and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one month, the customer may contact the Paris Mediation and Arbitration Center whose contact details are given below:
11 place Dauphine
OPPOSITION TO TELEPHONE SOLICITATION
In accordance with article L. 223-2 of the French Consumer Code, consumers have the right to register on the telephone anti-solicitation list: "When a professional collects telephone data from a consumer, he informs him of his right to register on the telephone anti-solicitation list. When this information is collected at the time of concluding a contract, the contract must mention, in a clear and comprehensible manner, the existence of this right for the consumer. "
Pursuant to Article L.521-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer has the possibility of registering on the list of opposition to canvassing linked to the Bloctel system.
Register for free on this list on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr
Cancellation or modification by the customer
1. The customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 221-28 of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 221-18 of the Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms and conditions for canceling and/or modifying the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or canceled. The sums paid in advance, which are the deposit, will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the tariff.
4. When the conditions of sale of the reserved rate allow it:
- the cancellation of the reservation can be made directly on the Site or the Mobile Services via the section "Consult or cancel your reservation";
- the modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone numbers are specified on the confirmation of the reservation sent by e-mail.
5. In the event of interruption of the stay by the client, the full agreed price will be collected. In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be granted as a result.
6. Unless expressly provided otherwise, the customer must leave the room before 12.00 noon on the day of the end of the reservation. Failing this, he will be charged an additional night.
7. All reservations are nominative and may under no circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or against payment or on a commercial basis.
For any complaint relating to a hotel reservation, the hotel team is at your disposal:
To write to us :
Address 21 Rue Felicien David
75016 PARIS – FRANCE